Thursday, March 17, 2011

LoVe SaMpLeS






My first BIRCHBOX a while ago my sister whitney told me about this website http://www.birchbox.com/ what you do is you pay $1o a month and around the first of every month they will send you your birchbox filled with 5-6 samples of great products. From makeup to face creams. If you really like the product then you can buy the full size product from their website for a discount price. You can even sign up for one month just to try it out then cancel when ever you want! I just got my first box for march take a look in side...














Very good chapstick ORGANIC!

LOVE this toothpaste its from italy and the
taste of the toothpaste last forever!


















great eyebrow brush!


























































No comments:

Post a Comment